Ahad, 13 November 2016

~current

Assalamualaikum and hi...

I dont have the exact words to 'map' of my current situation... but all the titles of these following songs are much more like my current scenes. After all of these.. I've lost my vocab, my way to pronounce, my way of spelling and my way to pour. It just make me stressed more and more. Yet I dont know how to put it simple, make it a better way of communication, interaction.


I thought everything will be okay, when we decide to put a fullstop mark.
Apparently, you just give me a 'pause' button.



Because it turned that, when you say 'nothing at all', the world of me turn upside down.
The waves crushing the beach like hell, the storm just crashes everything without any empathy at all. Destroy all my hopes after the fullstop marks.


And also, I thought when I am giving you some time to think,
I mean, we both are thinking of a better way to find a better solution to be at a better place,  to begin again.
To start anew, to make the big move,
to please every single corner that we will occupied with..
But it just the wrecking ball for destroying my view


And again, I think, from the heart, I need to be much more transparent about my intentions.
To let you see me through.
To read me as much as you want.


After all the scenes that we've made last few days,
And I think, I will fight for my level up to my  limit.
I'll fight for my own, myself




And last, I'll take this, but dont expect me to stay behave like before on your decision much longer..


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Dear you 4

 Dear You , Hati ni nan sekeping je.  Habis elok dijaga untuk dia tidak sakit. untuk dia tidak merasa apa itu rasa kecewa. Kalau hati ini, h...