Selasa, 14 Mac 2017

[just]

Assalamualaikum and hi...

I just wanna give a short spill..

I have a dream, a song to sing (westlife ft serina - I have a dream~ the ost of this post)

Seeing the rooftop,

The darker night,
The shiny stars,
The nice weather,
The hamparan alas dan bantal,
With
The one who can stay silent with me at the moment,
The one who can enjoy the scene,
The one who can make time flies fast but in a gold precious moment,
The one who can hold me in silent
The one who can hug me with all my insecurities and my dark side

With the oppurtunities given..
We'll create the moment,
We'll stay till the sun gaze
We'll have the time to give and take
We'll have each other thru thick and thin
We'll hold together, comes the obstacle..

As long we have the same faith..
Hold me till jannah, will you...?

No matter whi you are to me, and who am I to you...
Hold me, dont let go, and let support each other coz,
A loner will easily broke than the merrier...

*credit to ig's owner

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Dear you 4

 Dear You , Hati ni nan sekeping je.  Habis elok dijaga untuk dia tidak sakit. untuk dia tidak merasa apa itu rasa kecewa. Kalau hati ini, h...