Sabtu, 4 April 2015

Mr Pilot...?

Bismillah... Long time no see and writing all these mumbling session that one ever known 'bout it... Hope that we all still in the  blessed path... Insyallah...

Seriously... I miss the moment to 'all out' everything I can.. But yes, experience teaches more than we can imagine..

Tambah dengan banjir (yes, me, one of the luckiest person tested with the musibah), conference, etc etc... Busy enough to spare some of my time, ey...? *exaggerating much. ahaks...!

Few weeks back, on school holidays, the invitation of the marriage celebrations were on the air. And yes the celebrations were insyallah in barakah.

Back there, meeting the old friends of mine make me realize that we all are getting old, and not getting young, to enjoy the moment just like a child got candy during the celebration. They were matured enough compared to me. Well, at some point we can see the differ between the maturity and childish. And the moment just keep hunting me.

The story to highlight here was the moment when one of them bump me with a quest.

"Where is your pilot?"

And me just like " Huh..? Pilot..? Not even know one." with a very blurred expressions. She laugh as much as she can seeing my reaction. And she recalled the pilot-moments which was happened eleven years back.

"You say you wanna marry a pilot someday. So mana dia? I still remember your promise." she did say that. and I turn to be jatuh-rahang since she is magically, still remembered the childish promise.

Well, yes.. It's more to the books influence fault which the hero of the story was a pilot and pretty much patience to the heroin. Back then, we're loved to read novels especially when the hero's character do have some like 'whoa' personality. (*actually the job he was in the story, like, pilot engineer, doc etc..)..

So, here we come again... Watch the malay drama which is Rindu Awak 200%  just now. On the first eps, I laugh at the main actor that play as pilot. And the moment he said that he did not have enough money to get married make me laugh evilly. His sister do replied:

"Kerja jadi pilot pun xde duit" sort of *I dont remember the actual line*.

Yes. the scene do bring me to the moment when my friend do ask me the same point. And again I laughed.

To be honest, I dont even remember the moment, and it become worst when the-me now were difference with the-me back then. The worst is, when the quest was pop-out in front of everbody.

"Oh, I'm dead".. That's my inner-self replied...

When talking about jodoh, that's not me to run away from the topic, but it just really make the atmosphere feel really awkward in me. Really hate it when the moment come. But myself was not tolerated with my inner-self. The topics just make the flow of our conversation. 

For me, following the flow is my style. I dont even care what people say. But in certain thing, we can't force the nature to obey our wishes.

And last night, which was the girls-hangout-night. We do some chit-chat also about this topics.
One of them were sharing a way to at least, make an easier path on it.

practice it and believe in Allah
that's what she said.
That's all for now. Not know how to end it properly


*Sharing this, yang buat semua orang percaya yang I DO send this photo to someone for real. But they do not believed it was just a joke. Dan saya yang gelak sampai keluar air mata since everybody know how allergic I am at this topic and seriously. Everybody DO believed the joke and everyone of them keep asking me the same quest for few hours.

"Betul ke awak send? Dia reply apa?"

Can I ask the question randomly???

**Wishing for a 'pilot' that can fly our 'airbus' to jannah.. amin.. insyallah..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Dear you 4

 Dear You , Hati ni nan sekeping je.  Habis elok dijaga untuk dia tidak sakit. untuk dia tidak merasa apa itu rasa kecewa. Kalau hati ini, h...