Sabtu, 27 Ogos 2016

Pain enough?

Assalamualaikum and hii...
Moga sentiasa dalam rahmat dan redhaNya.

Few days back,  was really something to me. The things that just happened made me wondered how my life was going through lately...

Does it enough just to wonder about your own life?
Is it enough to compare your life...?
does it make you feel satisfied with what other talks about you..?

or you the one who should about that.
and ask the same questions to you yourself before pointing it to others...

you hurt yourself when you do hurt others.
actually you did the same when others hurt you.

so, why did you cry over the things that you did the same.
dont act nobel like you've never done..
it is pain to have this feeling and yet, you know the reason


I am really really sorry for myself and to you too..

You, the one who next to me..
I am really sorry.
I am sorry to worried about you more than I did worry about myself.
Just that a solid reason for me to talk about you.
Because you the one who 'sit' next to me.
Or else, I would not also bothers.
Just because I am always worried about people in my circle,
The truth is, I love every single persons in my circle.

The same things always happen for every stages in my life.
This make me feel insecure to make a new fresh and good relationship.
Just for you to know..

Again, I am sorry..

Daiman fi Qalbi..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Dear you 4

 Dear You , Hati ni nan sekeping je.  Habis elok dijaga untuk dia tidak sakit. untuk dia tidak merasa apa itu rasa kecewa. Kalau hati ini, h...